When you visit our online store, we collect certain information when you register for an account, sign up for newsletters, or fill out forms. You may be asked to enter your name or email address, but you may also visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product requested by you, the customer
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We take all reasonable precautions and follow best industry practices to ensure your information isn’t misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, destroyed or inappropriately lost.
Your payment data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Payment transaction data is stored only long enough to complete your purchase. After the purchase has been completed, your payment transaction information is deleted.
All payment information is encrypted via socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100 percent secure. We do follow all PCI-DSS requirements.
Age Of Consent
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others right, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third-party service providers, such as payment gateways, may have their own privacy policies. We recommend you read their policies to fully understand how they handle any personal information you may provide. Third-party providers may be located in different jurisdictions or locations and any information you provide will be subject to the laws where those facilities are located.
If you click on a link within our store, you may be directed away from our site. We are not responsible for any privacy policies or practices of other sites.
Questions And Contact
If you want to access, amend, correct or delate any of your personal information on our website, register a complaint, or simply want more information, you can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy was last modified on 03/21/2018.