Taking Care of Your Play Bae®
Your Play Bae® will be a beloved partner and confidante and you’ll want your friend to be beautiful, clean and hygienic at all times. To keep your Play Bae® in top quality physical shape, the following are some simple but essential steps to take that will aid in extending her life.
- Thoroughly clean your Play Bae® every two weeks, or at least once a month to keep her sexy and sweet smelling.
- Use a mild antimicrobial soap for cleansing.
- Gently cleanse her face with a soft cloth and a mild antimicrobial soap, but do not submerge her head.
- Your Play Bae® can shower or bathe with you, but do not submerge her head or neck under the water.
- Only use a soft towel to dry her off.
- NEVER use a hair dryer or other heating methods to blow dry her.
- Apply baby powder with a soft brush to keep her skin lifelike and soft.
- Always use a water-based lubricant when entering her vaginal, oral or anal canal to avoid tearing her skin.
- DO NOT put weight on her joints, hands, wrists or knees as they are not able to support too much pressure, for instance when you’re enjoying doggy style. Instead, place her on a sofa, pillow or other similar soft surfaces.
- Do not stand during sex. She can stand on her own two feet, but not if your activities are extremely vigorous.
- Clean all vaginal, anal and oral canals after each use to avoid the growth of bacteria. TPE skin is more porous than silicone.
- Use a mild antibacterial soap and inject it into her canals using a Play Bae® vaginal irrigator and rinse with the irrigator until all soap residue has been removed.
- If you’re not willing to clean your playmate each time, wear a condom.
- Thoroughly dry each canal after cleansing.
- Apply baby powder to all canals.
- Use a brush to apply baby powder on her skin to keep it soft, smooth, lifelike, and to prevent skin from tearing.
- Ensure all clothing your Play Bae® wears is resistant to color transference. Low-quality garments and dark colors can transfer to her skin. Clothing should be washed a few times prior to wearing to aid in prevention. If a color transfer does occur, use the TPE Play Bae® Stain Removal. You can also use a soft cloth to apply a small amount of olive oil to the stain, then use a wet cloth to remove the oil and stain.
- Keep your Play Bae® away from newspapers, magazines, colored leather and similar materials to avoid inadvertent color transfers
- Sunlight is detrimental to your Play Bae®. Keep her in a dry, shady area.
Regular (Non Standing) Feet
Q: Are standing feet bigger than the regular feet?
A: No, they share the same size. Standing feet have some modifications to allow them to support the doll’s full body and stand.
Q: Can standing feet move flexibly like regular feet?
A: The foot cannot move upward, or side to side. The standing foot is flat at 90 degrees and you can bend it downward to 150 degrees.
Q: Can the dolls wear high heel shoes?
A: Yes, you can put high heel shoes on her foot, but please she should not be wearing high heel shoes when standing. Only flat shoes are suggested to avoid her falling.
Q: Do people prefer standing feet more than the regular feet?
Surprisingly no, people prefer their Play Base® feet to look natural without any metal implanted underneath. Also, you are not recommended to have sex with her when standing. She may fall.
- Your Play Bae® is designed with a metal skeleton, enabling her to stay flexible and allowing you to move her limbs. Activities will leave small traces on her body, but this is normal.
- Some of our Play Baes® are designed with 360-degree joints, allowing her to be positioned at different angles. Do not use extreme force to move the joints of ANY Play Bae®.
- Do not drop your Play Bae® or knock her body against hard surfaces.
- Keep your Play Bae® away from any sharp items.
- Don’t leave your Play Bae® in the same position for too long, not even in a lying position. This is especially important for a TPE type, as her shape will be altered and flattened. We offer a suspension kit, which is the best option.
- Your Play Bae® is a friend and partner – don’t share her with others to prevent the spreading of diseases.
- Keep all her canals clean and pristine with an antibacterial soap to aid in the prevention of bacteria growth.
- Using a condom is also recommended to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Use a water-based lube each time you have sex to avoid tearing her skin.
Ordering & Shipping Your Play Bae®
Each Play Bae® is handcrafted, custom made for you, based on the selections you make during the order process. Painstaking care is taken to ensure your Play Bae® companion gets to you as quickly as possible and as beautiful as you’d expect.
When your Play Bae® is ready, we will email you her pictures, make sure you’re happy. By that time, if you want to make small changes, like a different wig, eye color, larger areola, etc, we will still be able to do that.
Then, we will ship directly to your shipping address. You can also choose to pick up from your local FedEx pick-up point. Additional items such as clothes or accessories will be shipped separately.
Then, we need about 5 working days to deliver, depending on your locations:
Asia & Oceania (Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia) – 1-5 working days
US, UK & Canada – 5 working days
Western Europe & Scandinavia – 4-7 working days
Others – 5-10 working days
In short, please assume 10-15 working days to arrive
TPE Play Baes® or Silicone Play Baes®
Like any highly desirable item, Play Baes® represent a significant investment and making the right choice is essential. Play Baes® are available in two different types of materials, each with their own advantages and benefits. To make an informed decision, it’s necessary to understand the materials involved.
Consumers must also think about the many ways they will be using their Play Baes® in addition to sexual activity, such as joining them in the shower and what degree of realistic feel and touch is desired.
A TPE creation is softer, offers a higher level of flexibility for positioning and feels most like human skin. It will be less expensive and the breasts will wiggle more than a silicone model. Highly porous, TPE material is more difficult to clean, more sensitive to acquiring stains and will require more maintenance. For those with allergies, TPE offers a non-allergenic choice and the material is amenable to being warmed through contact with an individual’s body or with a heating pad.
The material is harder and stiffer to the touch and offers a less flexible option as it’s thicker than human skin. Silicone is also more expensive and breast wiggle is less. The material is non-porous, making it stain resistant and extremely easy to clean. Silicone requires little maintenance, but it’s resistant to changes in temperature.
Play Baes® are available in both TPE and silicone to accommodate the widest range of budgets and requirements.